Hi everyone,

Can anyone explain what is the difference between the following two
approaches for rebuilding GCC SRPM on RISC-V Fedora image. Here I have
changed the gcc.spec file.

*Method-1:*

%ifarch riscv64
--with-arch=rv64g --enable-multilib --with-multilib-list=lp64
%endif

*Result:*

#error "rv32i-based targets are not supported"

*Method-2:*

%ifarch riscv64
--with-arch=rv64g --disable-multilib
%endif

*Result:*

Here all library packages are going to /usr/lib folder path, but in-between
rebuilding process move commands are there, that are trying to move files
from /usr/lib64 path. But no file is there in /usr/lib64 path. all failed
move commands files are there in /usr/lib path.

If anyone understands my problem, Please explain why I am not able to
rebuild GCC SRPM with method-1. Is it compulsory for rebuilding gcc srpm
--enable-multilib --with-multilib-list=lp64 or method-1 also correct
process for rebuilding.

Thanks in advance
Billa