I'm sending this out now so I don't have to say all this in this
week's ELN meeting.

Problem: Users might want to test ELN for their own package/product
that either is only in Fedora, or that has dependencies that are only
in Fedora and not ELN.

Solution: Create ELN Extra for those extra packages.

Details:
- Create a new Fedora target and tag: eln-extra
-- eln-extra-build inherits from itself and eln-build
-- Successful builds are tagged with eln-extra
- Repo creation only, no images.
-- Repo creation is on the same timescale as ELN composes.
- Package list
-- Package list is kept in a git repo (pagure/gitlab/github)
-- Each package has it's requestor name/email associated with it.
- Builds trigger just like ELN
-- If a package successfully builds in Rawhide, and it is on the ELN
Extra list, it gets built in the ELN Extra target.

Notes:
- This is not associated with EPEL in any way.
-- Just because a package is in ELN Extras does not mean it has to go
into EPEL.  That is up to the EPEL package maintainer(s).

Troy