Il 04/04/21 23:55, Ian McInerney ha scritto:

> On Sun, 4 Apr 2021, 21:53 Germano Massullo,
> <germano.massu...@gmail.com <mailto:germano.massu...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Good day, I am creating a spec file [0] for memleax memory leaks
>     analyzer [1], but during build [2] I am getting error "invalid option:
>     --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu.". Where can be the problem?
>     Thank you
>
>     [0]: https://pagure.io/memleax/blob/master/f/memleax.spec
>     <https://pagure.io/memleax/blob/master/f/memleax.spec>
>     [1]: https://github.com/WuBingzheng/memleax
>     <https://github.com/WuBingzheng/memleax>
>     [2]:
>     https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/germano/memleax/build/2114611/
>     <https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/germano/memleax/build/2114611/>
>

> The GitHub repo you linked at [1] doesn't seem to have any
> autotools-based build systems, so you shouldn't use the %configure
> macro. It looks like it uses CMake, so you should instead use the
> %cmake_* macros to configure/build/install.

The tar.gz only contains configure.ac, that is not included in master
branch. Also, CMakeLists.txt included in master branch, is not included
in tar.gz file.
I now added the latter as Source1 and I am working on let RPM use such
file, I just have to find out how to properly place the cp command in
the spec file