Hi,

I got a "pull request" for one of my packages and wanted to make some
changes to discuss with the submitter and see if we could merge it
back with those changes to the rawhide branch. But somehow I did
something wrong and I am not sure what or how to fix it.

So I saw this webpage with the suggested change:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/valgrind/pull-request/4

I added the following line to my .git/config at the end of the [remote
"origin"] section to be able to pull it:

fetch = +refs/pull/*/head:refs/remotes/origin/pr/*

Then git pulled and checkout pr/4, made the changes, committed them
and pushed them back, hoping that would update the pr.

But it didn't, apparently I created a new origin/pr/4 branch, which I
am now unable to delete because:

$ git push origin --delete pr/4
remote: Branch deletion is not allowed
remote: Denied push for ref 'refs/heads/pr/4' for user 'mjw'
remote: All changes have been rejected
To ssh://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/rpms/valgrind
 ! [remote rejected] pr/4 (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/rpms/valgrind'

What did I do wrong and how do I fix this?

Thanks,

Mark