On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 03:35:40PM +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 09:11:19AM -0400, Ben Cotton wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 18, 2021 at 4:13 PM Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
> > <zbys...@in.waw.pl> wrote:
> > >
> > > What about the unused "qa contact field"? Kevin suggested dropping
> > > qa-extras [1], but it never went anywhere, afaics?
> > >
> > Good idea. I have a few other BZ cleanup things I want to look at
> > post-release. I'll add this to the list.
>
> This one may have been done already actually, worth double checking though.

I think we are creating new components without it, but have not yet
removed it from existing ones.

If you can take on removing it from all existing components that would
be great. And then I guess on existing open bugs? (hopefully without
generating email). Or perhaps we just leave existing bugs alone...

kevin