Matthew Miller kirjoitti 4.5.2021 klo 19.38:
On Tue, May 04, 2021 at 10:09:09AM +0300, Otto Urpelainen wrote:
Could you comment on the status of repository
package-maintainer-docs at pagure.io [1]? It looks like it is
intended to be that migration, I wanted to contribute and started
with a tiny pull request (to be followed by more substantial ones),
but there has been no reaction from you or other admins.

I am the nominal owner of that repo by happenstance.  I'm happy to just give
ownership of it to you, if you like, or a new one could be started. (We'd
want to migrate it to antora rather than pelican, I think!)

Thank you the explanation. If you hand the repository over to me, I can see that material from the wiki is migrated there and the repository published at docs.fp.o Engineering Teams [1] as "Package Maintainers" ( or is it officially "Fedora Package Maintainers"?). And that tooling is updated to Antora for sure.

I will not sign up for a complete review, at least not now. Such efforts, as well as smaller updates can be coordinated and implemented through issues and pull requests.

Regarding the immediate update needs, before this migration happens, please just keep the wiki updated.

[1]: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/engineering/

Otto