Hello,

my name is Konrad Kleine. I'm 38 years old and work at RedHat on upstream
and downstream LLVM. I love being a dad, husband and bringing music into
our family life.

I'm interested in doing snapshot RPM builds of LLVM. Currently most of the
work happens in my forks of the different git repos of LLVM on
src.fedoraproject.org. Here's a PR that's pending until we are sure the
approach I have to snapshot works:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/llvm/pull-request/89. The counterpart
for this can be found upstream here: https://reviews.llvm.org/D101446.

Once the snapshot work is proving to work I want to continue with helping
out in the infrastructure working group (IWG) of LLVM. There I'm mainly
focusing on a strategy to utilize the existing builtbot farm for a human
driven pre-merge test strategy.

Here are some links to my online work-related profiles:

Fedora: https://src.fedoraproject.org/user/kkleine
Phabricator: https://reviews.llvm.org/p/kwk/
Github: https://github.com/kwk/
RedHat Developer Blog: https://developers.redhat.com/blog/author/kkleine/