Hello,

I've opened PR to update to 8.4.0 and it has already been merged into the
rawhide branch [0].

> Rawhide can jump all the way to latest 8.4.0, but for F34, we'd want to
avoid doing a major version bump, so we'd need to backport this, instead.
I think we can safely update to 8.4.0 also on f34 branch. All dependant
packages have the same versions as are in the rawhide branch and there were
not any breakages, see [1].

What do you think?

Have a nice day,
T.