On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 05:17:43PM -0400, Tom Callaway wrote:
Just a heads-up, texlive-base (where the compiled code and immediate
dependencies lives) and texlive (where the thousands of other noarch
components live) have been updated to TeXLive 2021 in Rawhide (and the
latest available components from CTAN at the time I did the work).

I've done local testing and everything seems to still work, but inevitably,
the act of updating TeXLive breaks things, so if your packages have TeX
dependencies and stop building in rawhide, let me know.

Also, FWIW, I have no plans to bring this back to any stable branches.
TL2020 is doing well enough there for now.

Thanks in advance for your patience,
~spot

If there are new licenses for texlive 2021, I want to make sure the
new names are captured here:

https://github.com/rpminspect/rpminspect-data-fedora/blob/master/licenses/fedora.json

Pull requests not only accepted, but encouraged.  But I can also add
the entries.  I just need to know what, if any, new entries need to
exist.

Thanks,

--
David Cantrell <dcantr...@redhat.com>