Hi everyone,

My name is Odilon Junior,

I want to properly introduce myself here on the devel-list. I've been using
Fedora since F13, and got introduced to the distro during my freshman year
in college. I always wanted to get involved in the distro community, but
English was a barrier for me at that time.

In 2019 I joined Red Hat and saw this as the big opportunity to start to
get involved with the Project and Community, last year when the team in
i3-SIG[1] start to talk about a new Spin I knew that this would be the
perfect opportunity to help with documentation and tests, the whole Sig
worked the during F34 development cycle to release the Spin and it was
amazing for me to see what this community can do.

I'm also introducing myself because I want to become a maintainer of a new
package in Fedora/EPEL, the new package is called obal[2], there's already
one version of the package in copr. This package is heavily used by the
Foreman/Katello team, which I joined last month, we use it everyday in our
workstations and also in our tooling, obal is a python wrapper around
ansible, obal is the tool that we use to create/update/release packages for
Foreman/Katello/Satellite.

I already created one build on koji to check if the build would pass for
F34, obal[4] and python-obsah[5]. I'm uploading the 2 spec files to one
repo on github[6].

1 - https://pagure.io/projects/i3-sig/%2A
2 - https://github.com/theforeman/obal
3 - https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/ekohl/obal/