* Carol Bouchard:

> I have test scripts upstream which runs UTs and valgrind checks for rawhide.
> Recently they
> broke due to the following error and similar with mirrors.fedoraproject.org:
>
> Fedora rawhide openh264 (From Cisco) - x86_64 0.0 B/s | 0 B 00:00 - Curl
> error (6):
> Couldn't resolve host name for
> https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=fedora-cisco-openh264-rawhide&arch=x86_64
> [getaddrinfo() thread failed to start]
>
> I have no issues with doing the curl locally in redhat. Issue seems to
> be upstream in github.  Any ideas what changed?  Can this be fixed?

Github declined to fix it for now:

  Docker seccomp policy incompatible with glibc 2.34
  <https://github.com/actions/virtual-environments/issues/3812>

I assume they are waiting for a new moby release with this fix:

  seccomp: add support for "clone3" syscall in default policy
  <https://github.com/moby/moby/pull/42681>

The fix will not be backported apparently, so I don't know how long that
will take.

There may be some tweaks to get Github Actions going again, depending on
what you actually use.  In some cases, it's possible to run the docker
command with the --security-opt seccomp=unconfined option.  Without
seccomp filters, there are no seccomp-related problems.

Thanks,
Florian