On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 12:57 PM Sahana Prasad <sah...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The builds of packages that depend on OpenSSL are being rebuilt in the
> side tag f36-build-side-44794 [1] now.
>
> Note to package maintainers:  If you see a "Rebuilt with OpenSSL 3.0.0"
> commit in your package, do not build it in
> regular rawhide unless the side tag is merged
>
> [1]
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/builds?inherited=0&tagID=44794&order=-build_id&latest=1

I had a build in progress for Node.js with the same release number as your
attempt to rebuild for OpenSSL 3.0 in the side-tag. I've merged your
changes with mine into the rawhide branch and kicked off a build targeted
at f36-build-side-44794. There *shouldn't* be any issues with the upgrade
path here, since the Rawhide build I was running was built against OpenSSL
1.1.1 and I bumped the release number for the side-tag build.