On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 1:29 PM Miroslav Suchý <msu...@redhat.com> wrote:
> And PDC is either misbehaving or I cannot use it properly:

The former, I think.  I just tried to launch a build and got:

$ fedpkg build
Could not execute build: The following error occurred while trying to
get the active release branches in PDC: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC
"-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
 root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred,
 and the actions you performed just before this error.</p>
in the server error log.</p>

--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/