On 9/22/21 11:12, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
On Wed, 22 Sept 2021 at 10:20, Steven A. Falco <stevenfa...@gmail.com> wrote:

The KiCAD project builds "nightly" images via copr.  Lately, I'm seeing many failures for the ppc64le
architecture.  In some cases [1] I get "Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'fedora'".  In other
cases [2] I get "pigz: abort: write error on <stdout> (No space left on device)".

Is there anything I can do as a copr user to work around this, or can someone
supporting the copr infrastructure take a look?

I would say as a copr user, the first thing to do is to open a ticket
in https://pagure.io/copr/copr/issues where the COPR admins can take
care of it.

Perfect!  Thanks for the pointer.  I've opened an issue.

        Steve