Il 22/12/21 14:49, Petr Menšík ha scritto:

> If newpackage is chosen in Bodhi update, it can be listed from it:
>
> https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/?search=&releases=__current__&releases=__pending__&type=newpackage&page=1
>
> Slight problem is rawhide only builds do not have newpackage updates
> in bodhi. I think they do not have any good place to watch them. It
> lists bunch of packages, but it seems only good coincidence.

Rawhide updates for Rawhide are marked newpackage in Bodhi only when
they're come from a side-tag and the user chooses the right update type
in the update form. Currently Bodhi's automatic rawhide update creator
doesn't check if a package was already present in distribution.

I've just submitted a PR [1] that should make the automatic rawhide
update creator capable of detecting new package, hopefully this would be
solved in a future release.
After that, it should be quite simple to get new packages by a RSS feed like
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/rss/updates/?search=&releases=__pending__&type=newpackage

Mattia

[1] https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/pull/4324