Hi everybody,

The Rust SIG and I have been waiting for responses from Olivier (FAS:
olem) for a while. I had noticed that their Rust packages started
accumulating FTBFS / FTI / release-monitoring bugs, as we get CCd on
those bugzillas. According to koji / dist-git / bodhi / pagure.io,
their last activity in Fedora happened on December 6, 2021, but zero
activity since then.

Initially I thought that this might be related to the holidays, so I
waited until January to reach out. A little over two weeks ago, I
tried contacting Olivier directly via the email address associated
with their FAS account, offering help with those Rust packages, but I
have not received a response, either.

Does anybody know how to contact Olivier, or if they're still
interested in maintaining their (Rust) packages?

Fabio