On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 12:37 PM Miro Hrončok <mhron...@redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Hi Miro,

Thanks for forwarding this announcement.
Apparently the talk about "improving communication between RHBZ and
the Fedora Project" has not born fruit yet. ;)

Do we know if any of our tools and scripts that interact with RHBZ
will get broken by this?
I assume you have an eye on at least some of the releng scripts (FTI,
FTBFS, etc.).
But what about fedora-review? fedora-create-review? The tool that
syncs assignees from dist-git to RHBZ?

Fabio