Dne 02. 02. 22 v 21:59 Michel Alexandre Salim napsal(a):
On Wed, Feb 02, 2022 at 06:41:16PM +0100, Alain Vigne wrote:
My problem is : I don't know how to debug in the mock environment. (But, I
should persevere: there is always a solution, you proved it to me ;)

Try `mock shell`.

I think that `mock shell --unpriv` (login as unpriviliged user) is even better variant, because this is actually the way the build is run. I am not sure why this is not the default option ....

Vít

  You won't have Internet access inside, so if you need
to add more packages (e.g. an editor, or less, or a missing BR) you need
to use `mock install` from outside the mock environment.

(needless to say, pass the same `-r` and `--uniqueext` options as the
original build. you can see what the default chroot is by looking at
what /etc/mock/default.cfg symlinks to).

Cheers,