On Fri, 2022-02-25 at 02:43 +0300, Dmitry Butskoy wrote:
> Sérgio Basto wrote:

> > > But where to run it exactly?
> > >
> > yes is not easy find an example unfortunately , first line of %build
>
> %build is in the .spec file. It is readed after the start of the build.
> The start of the build is performed after the "bootstrap" stage. At
> this
> stage "yum install" creates an initial environment. Probably I'm wrong
> --

Sorry this thread have different topics, after reading it .

 libelf.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file , should we
a mixup of devtools set , you just can Buildrequires one devtool set

Second llvm-toolset-11.0 is only available on RedHat EL 7 , that is why
koji builds seamonkey which uses RHEL 7 and copr  don't, it uses Centos
7

Third, search on goggle I found that is also available on Scientific
Linux 7
http://rpm.pbone.net/results_srodzaj_1_search_libLLVM-11.so%28%29%2864bit%29.html

--
Sérgio M. B.