Add `slab_nomerge init_on_alloc=1 init_on_free=1 page_alloc.shuffle=1 pti=on
randomize_kstack_offset=on vsyscall=none ` as default kernel command line
arguments. This can help prevent local exploits by making it harder to exploit
the kernel. I do not think there will be any breakage, I have been using these
for a long time. The performance impact is minimal, a few of these can improve
performance.

This can help increase the security of Fedora, while also not causing any other
problems. Many users do not know what kernel command line arguments are, so
doing this will help them with the security of their system. This does not
address every problem, or even most of them, but every little bit matters.