On 06/07/2022 13:55, Ali Erdinc Koroglu wrote:
Hello, I can take the rest thank you.

FAS: aekoroglu

Thank you!

I did not hand all packages over, such as python-django-nose, or python-django-piston because they should already be retired, but it still looks somewhat existing in pkgdb. Upstreams were gone for a couple of years, like django-piston had approx. the last commit 9 years ago.

Matthias