W dniu 3.09.2022 o 10:47, Demi Marie Obenour pisze:
On 9/3/22 04:42, Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
W dniu 3.09.2022 o 02:56, l...@fedoraproject.org pisze:

Which addons are incompatible? Additionally, use "Addon Compatibility
Check" for the purpose. The best practice is to contact these addons
developers fixing their issues.

After using Thunderbird for over 10 years I have a feeling that addons
developers more often abandon their addons when Thunderbird breaks
compatibility rather than continue working on them.

Can you name specific addons?

External Editor for example - worked up to v90 (or whichever was the previous "we break extensions" point). Current solution to get it working is so bizarre that I prefer to forget about it.

I stopped adding new extensions some time ago to not get used to extra functionality which may/will vanish with version update.

Now I have 11 extensions working and removed all which stopped being compatible.