On Wed, 2022-09-14 at 16:01 +0200, Miro Hrončok wrote:

> datagrepper
> @ralph
> ASSIGNED https://bugzilla.redhat.com/2098691
> Upstream (Fedora Infra) pins dependencies aggressively,
> needs to be relaxed downstream (also Fedora Infra) as a workaround.
> Maybe persuade upstream into not doing that long-term.

I fixed this one. Upstream already resolved the dependency issues in
1.0.1, I just had to fix a failing test with werkzeug 2.2.0+ and update
the doc building syntax.

> datanommer
> @kevin
> NEW https://bugzilla.redhat.com/2098692
> Upstream (Fedora Infra) pins dependencies aggressively,
> needs to be relaxed downstream (also Fedora Infra) as a workaround
> Maybe persuade upstream into not doing that long-term.
> Will be retired one week before the freeze anyway barbecue it's an old NEW.

This is an odd one. The package is more or less a metapackage and has
been since 2012: it doesn't contain any code, just a readme, a license,
and some egg-info. It depends on all three of the 'sub' packages.

It technically provides a module called datanommer, but nothing
requires that. I think it's probably fine just to let this go away.

Upstream has now changed things so you can't "build" datanommer at all
any more:
https://github.com/fedora-infra/datanommer/commit/1aeb3c6ec2dc5265d662b24f249435806c603495

> datanommer-commands
> @ralph
> ASSIGNED https://bugzilla.redhat.com/2098693
> Seems to have been updated in dist-git to a version with missing dependencies?

Looking into this one now.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA