Hi all,

I retired some packages from f37 and rawhide on Tuesday and Wednesday,
but their retirements were no longer processed correctly. After
looking at the F37 schedule, the Final Freeze for Fedora 37 should
have started two days ago (14:00 UTC on 2022-10-04), which might
explain this (at least in part, some packages were retired before
14:00 UTC), but right now I can't find an announcement that the freeze
has actually started.

Should I open a releng ticket to get the affected packages correctly
retired? Right now they're "retired" in dist-git but not blocked in
koji etc., and since they're unused and / or broken packages, I'd like
F37 not to ship with them.

Fabio