Hi,

I'm currently updating brewtarget [0] which I recently adopted.

For a handful of PNG files upstream has the following in their COPYRIGHT file: License: CC-BY-SA-3.0 or LGPL-3.0 [1].

The text of the CC license is in the file, however the text of the LGPL license is not, nor is it shipped separately. Does upstream need to ship the text of the LGPL license or does it imply the PNG files are shipped under the CC license?

In the specfile I put 'CC-BY-SA-3.0 OR LGPL-3.0-only' to cover both. Would that imply I have to add the LGPL license text to the package myself?

[0] https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/gui1ty/reviews/build/4948105/
[1] https://github.com/Brewtarget/brewtarget/blob/42359a23715a6275aeca2fb27456715a1c7758c3/COPYRIGHT#L28

Cheers,
--