On Tue, 1 Nov 2022 at 14:18, Demi Marie Obenour <demioben...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 11/1/22 13:59, Fabio Valentini wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 1, 2022 at 6:53 PM Demi Marie Obenour <demioben...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> are

> >> Please push them out to testing immediately.  Some, such as myself,
> simply
> >> refuse to install unsigned packages.
> >
> > The packages are already signed, no need to wait for them to be pushed
> > to testing.
>
> Still, what would it take to push them to testing right away?

I don't think packages can be 'pushed' into testing for at least 10+
releases. Instead what happens is a complete compose is made of the release
and then that is synced with what is already on the master mirrors. This
means that updates, updates-testing, containers(??), etc are spun and then
laid out. That takes time but cuts down the number of 'why is nothing
working' when pushing was done but a createrepo or some other package got
into the repository without signing or the right one.

--
Stephen Smoogen, Red Hat Automotive
Let us be kind to one another, for most of us are fighting a hard battle.