Hi,

my name is Simon Bachenberg. I am 36 years old and live with my wife and our 5
children in Germany.

I started my career as a Java and PHP developer for 7 years. Since running PHP
applications on Windows servers is not fun, I started learning Linux. That's
how I came to work for Deutsche Welle in the operation of online systems and
have now been working there for 8 years as a DevOps engineer.

I have gained experience with:
Adabas, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Apache Solr, Java,
Hibernate, J2ME, Natural ( for Adabas ), C++, PHP, Python, ( Semantic )
Mediawiki,
Apache Solr, Apache Tomcat, HTML/CSS, Hudson / Jenkins, Ant, Ansibel, Docker /
Podman, Subversion, Git.

Ideally, I would like Fedora to become the standard Linux client of the
Deutsche Welle instead of Ubuntu. But I would also like to help make Fedora
even better and more popular.

Cheers,
Simon