Because the naming of the tool is upstream decision I opened a discussion
https://github.com/rpm-software-management/dnf5/discussions/210. DNF and the
new tool is shipped into multiple upstream therefore we have to collect
feedback from multiple distribution and upstream discussion channel is the bet
place for that. I asked there several question and I provided 3 basic scenarios.

```
    What name (**dnf**, yum, **dnf5**, or microdnf ) we should use for package
providing binary (currently DNF5)?
    What binary name or symlink we should use in man pages (currently DNF5) for
examples?
    What binary name or symlink we should use in Fedora guidelines?
    What binary name or symlink we should use in RHEL guidelines?
    How we should name packages containing plugins (additional command)?
```

Best regards

Jaroslav