On 1/9/23 07:14, Neal Gompa wrote:

It is very unlikely that CentOS Stream 10 will include RISC-V as a
fully included architecture.  Perhaps via a CentOS Stream SIG.

I believe that was the implication in the first place, hence
mentioning CentOS Stream rather than RHEL.

The Alternative Architectures SIG in CentOS would be where this would
happen. But the work needs to be done in Fedora first.
Hard to see a path for CentOS and certainly not RHEL until after Fedora is in better shape. Even then ISTM we need pull from sites looking to deploy this stuff at scale.

jeff