> cqrlog - Fails for some weird lazbuild issue I don't understand
This is most likely my fault, since Lazarus seems to be quite tightly coupled
to specific FPC versions.
Historically, whenever we updated/rebuilt FPC, we'd also rebuilt Lazarus. This
time, when I rebuilt
FPC as part of the repackaging change [1], I completely forgot about rebuilding
Lazarus as well.

Since Lazarus eventually got rebuilt as part of the Mass Rebuild, I expect that
once lazarus-2.2.4-2.fc38 becomes available in the rawhide buildroot,
it should be possible to just re-submit the failed builds and they'll work this
time.

Sorry about the mess.
A.FI.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/F38-FPC-repackaging