On Sat, Feb 11, 2023 at 12:13 AM John Reiser <jrei...@bitwagon.com> wrote:

> On 2/10/23 19:57, Richard Shaw wrote:
> > So I know the s390x builders are down but I have an active BZ for tests
> failing with s390x so I figured what the heck, maybe doing a local
> mocbuild attempt using qemu could help here like it did with aarch64.
> >
> > Well at first everything seemed to be working as normal but all of the
> repo package GPG checks failed.
>
> Almost certainly an endian problem (or two, or three).
> x390x is big endian; almost everything else is little ehdian.
> Run the self tests of each crypto piece using the same emulator.

Well it looks like I mis-spoke slightly late last night... the GPG check
didn't fail, it's saying they aren't available:
Public key for zstd-1.5.2-4.fc38.s390x.rpm is not installed. Failing
package is: zstd-1.5.2-4.fc38.s390x
 GPG Keys are configured as:
file:///usr/share/distribution-gpg-keys/fedora/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-38-primary,
file:///usr/share/distribution-gpg-keys/fedora/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-38-primary,
file:///usr/share/distribution-gpg-keys/fedora/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-37-primary
Error: GPG check FAILED

Perhaps this is a branching issue, I'm F37 now and it appears to be
working, albeit quite slow :)

Thanks,
Richard