On 1/31/23 14:44, Miro Hrončok wrote:
> Dear maintainers.
>
> Based on the current fail to build from source policy, the following packages
> should be retired from Fedora 38 approximately one week before branching.
>
> 5 weekly reminders are required, hence the retirement will happen
> approximately in 1 week, i.e. around 2023-02-08.
> Since this is unfortunately after the branching,
> packages will be retired on rawhide and f38.
>
> This is the 4th reminder. I apologize for starting this process a bit later
> than required.

Hi,

it has so far taken two weeks of waiting to get the long-awaited libQGLViewer
update in Fedora. Since this is a soname bump, per Fedora policy the update will
take another week before it can be built in rawhide; the libQGLViewer maintainer
has now announced it on the list. IQmol can be rebuilt in rawhide as soon as
libqGLViewer is updated, and retiring it is not necessary.

Susi
--
Susi Lehtola
Fedora Project Contributor