> After several attempts, Blender is finally available for EPEL9 as 3.3
> LTS series. Major differences compared to its Fedora counterpart is the
> minimal dependencies based on blender_lite.cmake[2] thus light version.
> As the result, functions like Cycle Rendering will be unavailable but
> Eevee, Blender internal rendering, is by default. This release is
> basically a starting point to gradually implement missing dependencies
> needed for some other options.
>
> EPEL co-maintainers are welcome to further improve the support.

Whilst I'm not currently a user of EPEL, I've used Blender extensively,
and the absence of Cycles support is surprising to me. Eevee is clearly
one of the most significant feature additions to Blender in recent
years, but many existing projects can still only be rendered with
Cycles.

I hope you are intending to include Cycles in EPEL's Blender package
when it's possible to do so. :)

Best wishes,

Sebastian