I hope everyone here follows the Fedora Community blog one way or another,
but I know there are lot of things to follow, so posting this here too.

From https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/help-shape-the-fedora-strategy/

    The Fedora.Next strategy was a key part of the success we’ve enjoyed
    over the last few years. But we can’t stop there. It’s time to develop a
    strategy to meet our goal for the next five years: doubling the number
    of active contributors. To do this, there are a number of technical and
    community objectives we need to drive. It looks like that number is 18.
    The Fedora Council developed a list of 18 objectives to support the
    impacts we’re looking for. Now it’s your turn. Let us know what you
    think in the Discussion thread:
    https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/43618

    This is just the first step. We’re looking for discussion at a high
    level. Over the next few months, we’ll have a thread dedicated to each
    objective. Once we’ve had a chance to discuss it together, the Council
    will vote on the final strategy. From there, we’ll start working on the
    details to make these objectives a reality. I’m super excited to work on
    this with you.

Again, that's: https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/43618. Hope to see you
there.

If you're new to Fedora Discussion, you may want to start with

* Navigating Fedora Discussion — Tags, Categories, and Concepts:

https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/navigating-fedora-discussion-tags-categories-and-concepts/35555

* Tips and tricks: what do you need to know about Discourse platform

https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/tips-and-tricks-what-do-you-need-to-know-about-discourse-platform/24773

* Guide to interacting with this site by email

https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/guide-to-interacting-with-this-site-by-email/25960

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>