Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> I fear the only way to fix it is to get pungi to merge entire repos, and
> I don't think thats anything that pungi wants to be on the hook for
> doing.

But there are more things than just DeltaRPMs it could be useful for. E.g.,
I remember that in ancient times (pre Core-Extras Merge), some Fedora
repository (IIRC, the old Fedora Extras) used to ship not only the latest
build for each package, but the TWO latest builds, so that if the latest
build was broken, you could easily downgrade to the previous one. That
should really be done in all the rolling repositories (updates, updates-
testing, Rawhide).

        Kevin Kofler