Hi,

I'm trying add the user kgold as a co-maintainer to the tss2 package.
Peter added him to the packagers group the other week. Ken shows
up in the packagers group when I look at his profile in FAS, and
it shows for him as well. Ken has logged out and back in, but
every time I've tried to add user kgold as an admin it comes back
complaining that the user needs to be in the packagers group. Is there
something I need to or can do to sync the info with
src.fedoraproject.org so it sees that Ken is in the packagers group?

Thanks,
Jerry