Good morning all,

I had a strange experience with Timeshift last week. For those that don't know,
Timeshift is a software that allows you to make a backup of your system (As a
snapshot) and restore it in case you need to.

I installed it a couple weeks ago and made a backup. I couldn't make a btrfs
snapshot. (See more information here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/whs63x/fedora_btrfs_and_timeshift/)

So, I decided to try to do an rsync backup, and it worked! I was happy!

Eeeexcept, when you restore, you can't. Same error as when I tried to backup
using btrfs snapshots.

If that tool doesn't work with btrfs on fedora that's fine, but then is there a
reason why the tool is on the repos, considering fedora ships with btrfs
without a "@" root partition, by default?

Thanks!