On Tue, Apr 25, 2023 at 4:21 AM Kevin Kofler via devel <
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> * An absurd assumption that everyone is new to the Internet, leading to
> lots
> of ridiculous gamified spam "achievements" for basic things such as
> replying
> to a thread, with which you get bothered on every single Discourse forum
> you
> (have to) sign up to.

This is a part I agree with. I've been very annoyed by the gamified
achievements, and I haven't found a way to completely shut them off.
Fortunately they stopped appearing after some time, perhaps I earned all of
them already. Or perhaps they were enabled on Ask, but they're not enabled
on Discussions?

Matt, is this something configurable?