From Rubberband's NEWS page:
https://www.breakfastquay.com/news.html

> Version 3.2.0 contains significant improvements to output quality for certain
> processing modes. Most notably, it updates the "centre-focus" mode for the R3
> engine (OptionChannelsTogether) so as to retain mono compatibility in the
> resulting stereo output and to produce more coherent imaging in many
> situations. There are also small fixes to latency calculation in some modes.
> Version 3.2.0 may be downloaded from the main Rubber Band Library page.
>
> Meanwhile version 3.1.3 is a pure bugfix release whose output is otherwise
> unchanged from 3.1.2. It is a recommended update for applications where
> changes to audio output are undesirable, or at least without substantial
> review. Version 3.1.3 may be downloaded from the download index page.

The API is unchanged, and I’ve just updated Rawhide to 3.2.1 (a bugfix release
for 3.2.x), but I’m going to wait a week to see if there is any objection to
updating the stable branches given the changes.

In the spirit of trying out Discourse, I've also posted it there with an
actual poll:

https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/poll-for-rubberband-users-and-downstream-maintainers-do-you-want-the-3-2-x-release-pushed-to-stable-branches/82344

Best regards,

--