On Wed, May 10, 2023 at 8:39 PM Debarshi Ray via devel <
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 2023-05-09 at 12:31 +0800, Jens-Ulrik Petersen wrote:
> If we do decide to disable the fedora-cisco-openh264 repository on the
> base fedora OCI image, then we might have to enable it separately for
> the fedora-toolbox images, because the OpenH264 codec is something that
> applications running inside the container might want to use.

Right, so I already dropped that idea based on the feedback given so far,
thanks. :+1:

An initial draft (I will rename the page later before submitting) is here
btw for those really interested:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/TurnOffModularRepos
(At this point I would probably prefer critical feedback/suggestions in
private until it is submitted. :-)

Jens