I have no idea if Noto Sans Arabic or Noto Naskh Arabic is qualified
for Urdu and Punjabi.  Even though they have minimal coverage in
fontconfig perspective, there might be minor differences which look
strange for native speakers like punctuation marks in CJK etc.

If we are going to change, we need feedback then.
For the last resort, I could take them over temporarily though, we
definitely need some help from Urdu/Punjabi communities.

--
Akira TAGOH