I assume there is a little confusion in https://gitlab.com/cki-project/kernel-ark/-/merge_requests/2511

-> the MR refers to the BZ#2212012-related ask.Fedora thread (f38, which can be mitigated by `|module_blacklist=ucsi_acpi|`) but it refers to the BZ#2213179 bug report (f37, which can be mitigated by removing the KVM switch but not by the blacklisting).

I assume I triggered the confusion because I mentioned both BZ# with their respective ask.Fedora threads in my original mail, but the BZ#2213179-KVM-issue only because of the two correlations (6.2.15 works, all later not; issues could both be explained by an acpi-related bug).

I already asked Justin to change the BZ# in Bodhi.