On Fri, Jun 23 2023 at 06:16:52 PM +0200, Vít Ondruch <vondr...@redhat.com> wrote:
Ah, there is actually webkit2gtk3-2.38.5-1.el9_2.2 not
webkit2gtk3-2.38.5-1.el9.2. I got it now.

Oh sorry, I mentally expanded the dist tag incorrectly. My bad.

Anyway, in this example, CentOS Stream is on 2.40 while RHEL 9.2 is on 2.38. The RHEL security update is never visible in CentOS Stream because it's not needed there.

Hopefully 2.40 is better overall than 2.38 (and certainly much more secure), but certainly there are always plenty of new regressions and bugs that were not there before. No way to pretend you're bug-compatible with RHEL if you're pulling sources from CentOS Stream.