I'm trying to build https://gitlab.com/redhat/centos-stream/rpms/nodejs using
centpkg but am running into errors.

I'm using Fedora 37 and get this error when I run centpkg mockbuild
--with=bundled in the directory where I've cloned the
https://gitlab.com/redhat/centos-stream/rpms/nodejs respository and switched to
the stream-nodejs-18-rhel-8.10.0 branch.

I'm getting this error:

Total
                                         3.7 MB/s |  50 MB     00:13
Running transaction check
Transaction check succeeded.
Running transaction test
Error: Transaction test error:
  file /usr/sbin/alternatives from install of chkconfig-1.19.2-1.el8.x86_64
conflicts with file from package alternatives-1.24-1.fc38.x86_64

Could not execute mockbuild: Failed to execute command.

I can share a more complete log.

I'm looking for any suggestions on how to move forward. I only used Fedora 37
as I had a VM running that and am happy to create a new VM with a different
Fedora, Centos or RHEL version is that is what will get me onto the "happy path"