It looks like you are using “%pyproject_buildrequires -t”, and upstream’s
tox.ini gets its dependencies from the file test-requirements.txt, which pins
exact versions of everything (==). Obviously, it’s very rare that this will
line up with the versions packaged in Fedora. If you’re going to use that file,
you’ll need to patch it in %prep to remove the version pins, or at least
convert them to lower bounds (s/==/>=) if that seems appropriate. You should
also patch out the dependency on pytest-cov
(https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/Python/#_linters).

If that all gets too messy, a less satisfying but more straightforward
alternative would be to eschew tox, maintain the list of BR’s for the tests
manually in the spec file the old-fashioned way, and run the tests with %pytest
instead of %tox.