On Wed, 2023-10-25 at 12:03 -0400, Steve Dickson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This update failed [1] due to a system timeout [2]
> not a test failure... Is there some way to override
> or wave the failure.

Failed tests are automatically retried one time. However,
for...reasons[0]...this isn't shown immediately in Bodhi; the test will
remain showing as 'failed' until the rerun completes (at which point
the result will become whatever the rerun's result was). You can see
the actual current status of testing on your update at
https://openqa.fedoraproject.org/tests/overview?build=Update-FEDORA-2023-ed0c57b4ba&version=38&distri=fedora&groupid=2
- all tests are either green (passed) or blue (running) currently.

In general I monitor all openQA update test results and don't let
flakey results stand - if a test flakes twice in a row I will restart
it manually. Please check with me before waiving openQA results as it
can have problematic consequences if the problem *does* reproduce for
subsequent updates.

[0] https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/123625
--
Adam Williamson (he/him/his)