On 20.11.2023 12:37, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
On Monday, 20 November 2023 at 10:48, Miro Hrončok wrote:
The following packages are orphaned and will be retired when they
are orphaned for six weeks, unless someone adopts them. If you know for sure
that the package should be retired, please do so now with a proper reason:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_remove_a_package_at_end_of_life

            Package                      (co)maintainers           Status Change
[...]
python-etcd                       orphan                           0 weeks ago
python-ironicclient               apevec, openstack-sig, orphan    0 weeks ago

It looks like samba depends on these two. Needless to say, a lot of
stuff depends on samba.

python-etcd seems to have no co-maintainers.

I've taken python-etcd, but am looking into what's going on with this package.
aiui, this should be replaced with
etcd3gw, probably. The upstream for python-etcd hasn't updated in some time,
save for some spurious updates a few weeks
ago.

python-ironicclient seems to have Alan Pevec and OpenStack SIG as
co-maintainers, so hopefully they will pick it up.

I'm not sure I follow this--where are you seeing that ironicclient is a dep for
samba? I would imagine that it would be
the other way around.

Best,
--Neil

Regards,
Dominik
--
Fedora   https://fedoraproject.org
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that