> Am 30.11.2023 um 09:23 schrieb David Tardon <dtar...@redhat.com>:
>
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2023-11-21 at 06:39 +0000, Ankur Sinha wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> We have this issue open on the quick-docs repo:
>> https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/quick-docs/issue/641
>>
>> TLDR; the "debug-dracut-problems" quick doc seems to be out of date
>> and
>> needs review/updating.
>>
>> https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/quick-docs/debug-dracut-problems/
>
> "It hasn't been changed in a while" does not equal "it's out of date".
> The kernel command line arguments for dracut that the page mentions
> still work the same way they worked 10 years ago. (With the exception
> of rd.udev.debug, which is ignored by systemd-based initrds; I've
> submitted a PR to fix that. And rd.udev.info is kinda pointless, as
> "info" is the default log level of systemd-udevd.)
>
>> nfortunately, I don't know enough about dracut to do this myself.
>> Would
>> someone that knows this stuff please consider reviewing (even
>> updating?)
>> the page so we know what to do with it next?
>
> Are there _actual_ problems there, i.e., something that doesn't work
> anymore?

Can I take that as „I had a look over the text and found no incorrect or
outdated information about dracut“?

In that case I would want to change the "last review“ date.

(FYI: This is part of our strategy to increase the validity and trustworthiness
of Fedora documentation, so your effort would really help a lot.)

--
Peter Boy
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pboy

Timezone: CET (UTC+1) / CEST (UTC+2)

Fedora Server Edition Working Group member
Fedora Docs team contributor and board member
Java developer and enthusiast