Dne 09. 12. 23 v 12:57 Peter Robinson napsal(a):
It was my understanding the switch to dnf5 was delayed until F-41 so I
don't think we should be using it for this either until it's the
default in Fedora as well.

It was delayed because it was not ready for general usage. E.g. some functionality were missing. But most of the functionality is there for loooong time. One of the missing piece is 'system-upgrade' command. Do you need it for creating iso image? No. Are you missing something else? If not then I encourage to try using DNF5 for your workflow. You may discover some issue that stops you. But sooner you discover it, sooner the DNF will fix it.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Manager, Packit and CPT, #brno, #fedora-buildsys