Hello,
a year ago I announced
<https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/E4TT2PEOSITJ4PJP44L2GQUU4CA6R6B3/#ZJGYOMU6I7LEETQ4YEH6ZJBSC5VEM653>
and
launched the Fedora Review Service
<https://github.com/FrostyX/fedora-review-service>.
Nobody complained that it is annoying, and I am getting pings from people
when there is an outage, so I consider this endeavor to be a success :-)

Since its last release, the service parses and shows recommendations based
on the fedora-review.json
<https://github.com/FrostyX/fedora-review-service/pull/33> output. There is
a nice secondary use of this feature - we can do something when no errors
are found. My plan is to set the `AutomationTriaged` Bugzilla keyword for
such tickets. Or any other keyword that you would prefer. As a follow-up, I
want to unleash the service on all open review tickets, so that even
tickets that predate the service can obtain the `AutomationTriaged` keyword.

RFE https://github.com/FrostyX/fedora-review-service/issues/13

The endgame will be adding "CI passing tickets" section to the Cached
Package Review Tracker <https://fedoraproject.org/PackageReviewStatus/> and/or
adding some special row color for tickets that passed the automated review
to already existing sections
<https://fedoraproject.org/PackageReviewStatus/reviewable.html>.

My motivation for this feature is to make life easier for reviewers. They
will be able to focus on tickets that passed an automated review and
therefore are more likely to be in an (almost) acceptable state.

What do you think?
Jakub